Winter has officially arrived here in Australia and it feels like just yesterday that we had our skis on in Aspen. Time flies and here we are about to start another ski season. And there’s snow on the ground in the Aussie mountains – a welcomed sight before the lifts begin turning on Queens Birthday weekend.
Thanks to our newest partner Mount Hotham, we’re going to bring a little bit of Aspen to Australia this winter.
Winter has officially arrived so get set to Ski Aspen @ Hotham
The Hotham team have been fantastic in helping us prepare what we believe will be THE weekend of the Aussie season. It’s definitely going to be one to remember… here’s why:
- We’ve joined forces with Hotham to bring you the Ski Aspen @ Hotham Experience. A long weekend (Thursday to Sunday) dedicated to everything we know you love about skiing.
- Get on-snow with our team for 3 full days of action. Our team know this mountain like the back of their hands so you can expect seriously good skiing in all of the best ‘secret spots’. We’re seriously going to unlock all of Hotham’s best terrain for you.
- If you need a lift pass we’ve got the best deal – no question. Join us for our 3 day event, or stay 5 days or more. Simply select the pass you need and know that you can’t get a better deal anywhere else.
- Through Hotham Holidays, you can expect up to 10% off on accommodation in resort for our event. Contact Hotham Hoildays and quote “Ski Aspen” to see what the team can do for you. Carly and the Hotham Holidays team are well versed in making sure you’ll get the right accommodation for you.
- Did someone say après? Expect a Friday night Zirkies session to warm up for the main event. On Saturday we’re taking over Joyce Brockoff Hut for a never seen before après event. Get ready for entertainment, free drinks, some nibbles and of course – Cloud 9 style action! This means practice dancing in your ski boots because once the DJ starts spinning the tunes we’ll be partying until the last lift outta there!
So how can you join us?
- Click through to the Ski Aspen @ Hotham section on the website.
- Click book and select what you need for your weekend at Hotham.
- When you’re happy with your selections, click “submit” and complete the booking form.
- If you are not organizing your own accommodation, contact the Hotham Holidays team to see what they can do for you. Make sure you quote “Ski Aspen” to get our discounted rates.
If you are interested in staying at Hotham for longer than 3 nights, we’ll extend our discounted rates on accommodation and passes to you for the duration of your stay! Now there’s a great reason to visit Hotham this season!
And now that winter has officially arrived, you can expect regular updates on the Ski Aspen @ Hotham weekend as we get closer to event. We hope to have you join us for the best weekend of winter 2016.
See you on the slopes of Hotham.