Its mid July! Which means there’s only half a year until we’re back in Aspen! And those who’ve booked Tour 3, 2016 clearly can’t wait! While we’re taking bookings across all of our Tours – Tour 3, 2016 has filled fast, living just a couple of places for the lucky last people to jump on-board.
Ski Aspen Tour 3, 2016 is nearly full
As usual, there’s a great mix of new and returning guests, meaning the fun and games will continue from ski slopes to après events. And it’ll be business as usual with the long time Tour 3 team (the usual suspects) set to return – they’re already talking about ski groups, secret ski spots and of course… POWDER!
So who will book the final places available on Tour 3, 2016?
People who want to ski with relaxed, like-minded skiers and boarders should definitely enquire. And if you like to finish the day with sociable après events, then look no further.
Our focus is your experience. We’ve developed an on-snow program that offers you the ultimate in flexibility and choice. We have groups available from intermediate through to expert levels. If you want to push yourself one day, then take it easy the next; Ski Aspen makes it happen.
There are some other great reasons to choose our Tour groups… You’ll ski with our highly qualified and experienced team, and you join a fun, social ski network who have similar wants, likes and goals to you.
Ski Aspen Tour 3, 2016 is all but set to go. Will you join this exciting Tour group and experience all that comes with our Tour packages…
- Ground transfers to and from Aspen airport.
- Perfectly located accommodation just one minute from the Aspen Mountain Gondola
- A Ski30 lift pass; offering you skiing at all four of Aspen’s Mountains.
- 10 day fully guided and instructional on-snow program – up to 6 people per group, but normally less.
- Specialty workshop days and optional video analysis sessions.
- And of course our fantastic Après sessions at various mountains throughout the Tour.
The Ski Aspen team look forward to you joining us on Tour 3, 2016.
What’s happening in Aspen right now?